Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Introduction

Introducing Myself
I'm pretty much a study-freak but I'm still an out-going type of girl. I love purple and like to eat chocolate. my hobbies are reading, dancing  and singing[with nobody watching(:]. I also like to discover/ learn new stuffs. I like taking risk and challenge myself in life and in studying. I love traveling because through traveling I get to learn about and interact with new culture and traditions of the people around there.


Advices:
1. Follow instructions
2. Pay attention in class
3. Turn in project/homework on time
4. Spent time playing with new software/program that we have study in class
5. Be creative
6. Have fun

Target:
I would like to master/ace Excel and used it in managing statistics. Also I wanted to study Business Skills for because I would like to become a business woman when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment